If you are looking for support for XTS encryption with Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) 2.5 Service Pack 1, finally it has been released with the September 2016 servicing release for Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
The following fixes are available with this hotfix
For AGPM 4.0 SP3, this servicing release fixes the following issue:
- Provides a mechanism to override the default behavior of removing GPO permissions changes. (For more information, see Changes to Group Policy object permissions through AGPM are ignored (KB3174540).)
For App-V 5.1 RTM, this servicing release fixes the following issues:
- A folder lock issue that occurs when a user logs off from a session and then logs back on while he or she has multiple sessions running simultaneously.
- Mounting an App-V package with many files takes longer than 5 seconds and fails. Provides a registry key to override the default time-out. (See Release Notes for App-V 5.1 for detailed information.)
- Fixes an issue in which publishing a new package for the same application removes the shortcut.
- Fixes an issue in which sorting packages by date is not performed correctly in the Server Management console UI.
- Fixes an issue in which packages cannot be added in the Server Management console UI.
For MBAM 2.1 SP1, this servicing release adds the following functionality:
- Adds support for the BitLocker XTS-AES encryption type
- In the self-service portal, automatically inserts the dashes in the recovery key ID